How do I become a great leader?
I’s a common question that many of us ask. And if we think of great leaders, we may think of business, military, political, or spiritual leaders as examples. However, that doesn’t always paint a picture of the path to get there.
As Michael Pollard reveals, that path may not always be as linear as we’d like to think. And it is often NOT easy. However, for those called to lead well, there are no shortcuts.
Listen to discover:
- The role mentors played in Michael’s life
- How Michael’s leadership shifted after he left the military
- Whether leadership is different in the military
- The difference between authority that is given and authority that is earned
- What Michael lives for
If you’re interested in growing in your leadership, you’ll benefit greatly from hearing Michael share his story and insights.
- Follow the Leadership Moment Podcast: https://followthepodcast.com/leadersmoment
- Leave a Rating or Review: https://lovethepodcast.com/leadersmoment
- Find more at https://fxmissions.com
About the Leadership Moment
Scott McClelland of Foundational Missions shares bite-sized insights into leadership, with a focus on the Bible, missions, and ministry. He pulls from a wide variety of sources and always has something to inspire and challenge us to greatness.